Sean Koch is a young, talented musician and songwriter, born in Kommetjie, Cape Town. His music is a fusion of alternative folk, naturally blended into a foot- tapping, fun-loving country surf style.
Playing the djembe from an early age taught him the rhythm and beat which subtly speaks through his smooth guitar riffs and softly sung lyrics. It is this fresh and individual sound which has garnered him a rapid breakthrough into the incredibly rich and diverse South African music scene.
Bringing all the good vibes and natural spirit from the Cape, fans can welcome two new tracks to their playlists with the video release of “Feel the Energy“ and ”We all Believe” the first two official singles from the upcoming album.
SEAN KOCH PAST SHOWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Misty Waters Festival
- Up The Creek Festival
- Inverroche Summer Concert Series
- WSL Corona Open
- Paradiso (NL) – with Sticky Fingers
- Sziget Festival (HU)
- Bulli Summer Festival (DE)
- Surfana Festival (NL)
- Black Sheep festival (DE)
- Pines and Beach Festival (FR)
- Maktusounds Good (PT)
- Support for Jeremy Loops
- Support for Will and The People
- Over 80 shows in Europe including festivals in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Netherlands.
- 6 Million+ Total Spotify Streams and 133 000+ monthly Listeners